Privacy – Sterling Jewellers Limited
Who we are
The pages on the website (“the Website”) are published by Sterling Jewellers Limited, a company registered in Malta with company registration number C7140, whose registered address is at 6 Republic Street Valletta Malta. Sterling Jewellers Limited, respect your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
The information collected and how it is used
Sterling Jewellers Limited will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
When you visit Sterling Jewellers Limited Website, web server collects some basic information such as your browser type, IP address, internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on the site, and when. Details of cookies that Sterling Jewellers Limited uses on the Website can be found on the Cookie Notice.
Sterling Jewellers Limited uses this information to provide you with and maintain the quality of the Website and to analyse the use of the Website in order to help guide improvements. Personally identifiable information is not automatically collected.
Third-party use of information
Except as described above, neither Sterling Jewellers Limited will disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact Sterling Jewellers Limited (as appropriate) to ask for any such activity to stop.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of Sterling Jewellers Limited business and/or assets, they may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Sterling Jewellers Limited may also disclose your personal information where required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, Sterling Jewellers Limited may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details collected for these purposes.
Whilst Sterling Jewellers Limited take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to Sterling Jewellers Limited cannot be guaranteed.
You have the following rights:
- the right to be provided with copies of personal information that Sterling Jewellers Limited subject to a fee specified by law;
- the right to ask Sterling Jewellers Limited to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications Sterling Jewellers Limited (or any third party to whom they have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to Sterling Jewellers Limited on email@example.com
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. This is not applicable for personalised products. For more information on how to return or exchange a product kindly call on 0035621245999.
Cookie Notice – Sterling Jewellers Limited
Who we are
The pages on the website (“the Website”) are published by Sterling Jewellers Limited, a company registered in Malta with company registration number C7140, whose registered address is at 6 Republic Street Valletta Malta.
What are cookies?
The cookies which are used
Sterling Jewellers Limited uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow Sterling Jewellers Limited to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables Sterling Jewellers Limited Website to personalise content for you and remember your account preferences.